Sellers if you want to lock your lot, know that:
- The reserve can deter bids on your lot.
- You must be present online to approve the last bid in case it has not been met.
- An unsold item has a fee of $500.
- Bids rise more freely on unreserved lots.
- If you have a lock on your lot:
- It is strongly suggested Unlocking before time expires, this will push bidders to action.
- The GIQ system notifies, by sms and email, all interested parties of its unlocking. The effect brings the bidders back into the race.